Wednesday, March 2, 2011

3 Tiny Blessings - Victoria White

I have gotten a few things from Miss Vickie in the past couple months...
and I must say that I am very pleased with her products so far!
Here are the items I've recieved from her:
 


The outfits were in tip top shape when I recieved them and they still are after several washes.  My daughter absolutely loves them!!!  She can't wait until I get another one, she's always so excited to see what's next. :o)

The pillows were also a big hit!  The monkey pillow was for my son Austin (5yrs.)  He always makes sure to bring it with him if he stays the night anywhere.  He was thrilled to see that HE finally had gotten something in the mail.  The owl pillow was a gift for my mom, since owls are her absolute favorite :o)  She liked recieving it as much as I liked ordering it.

Vickie White, owner of 3 Tiny Blessings has top notch customer service and she's very personable.  If there's anything you'd like to see, let her know!  She'll work with you to make it happen!!!

I give 3 Tiny Blessings:
Her customer service, turnover time, products and all included are excellent!!
I wouldn't have a bad thing to say about her and her company at all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment