Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lovepeace Rocknroll Review



Here's another little Facebook "shop" ya'll need to take time out to visit!!
You could technically call her your personal shopper, because she picks out the cutest outfits you could possibly think of!!  She also asks for personal sizes, so that she may find outfits you'll want.  I've not seen the clothes she offers out in my 'neck of the woods'...so I sure appreciate what she does!

I've purchased MANY items from Lovepeace, which I'm not about to post all the photos...
but here's just a sampling of what my daughter has recieved from her.


 


We've gotten much more than what's pictured here... this is just a sampling.
The pictures don't do the outfits any justice at all... seeing is believing!!
Along side her awesome selection of clothing, Lovepeace also offers ribbon, buttons, scrap booking stickers, t-shirt appliques, shoes, and etc.  You cannot go wrong by shopping with her!!!

I give Lovepeace Rocknroll

Her customer service, turnaround time, products offered.. are all above and beyond
what you'd expect from a shop!!  She's become what she is, because of the strides she takes to ensure customer happiness.
Be sure to stop by!!

Thanks for reading this review :)
(I'll have a review of her ribbon and shoes coming up)


1 comment:

  1. I would have to TOTALLY AGREE with you! I have purchased over 30 times from her and will continue to do so. Great Customer Service, Fast Shipping, and wonderful quality items!!

    ReplyDelete