Sunday, January 9, 2011

Good Mo-nin!!


Hey ya'll... hope the morning's treating you well.
Me so far??  EH.  My toothache has now become a cheek swell,
so that's just wonderful.  It feels like I'm storing some food down
in my gums somewhere... lol.  At least, though, I can say... it doesn't
hurt near as bad as it did yesterday!!!  Maybe the antibiotics are SLOWLY
starting to work.  Phew!!

We had just a bit of snow last night... nothing major, thankfully.
A light dusting is about it.  So far, it's been a pretty mild winter here in
Missouri, and for that, I am THANKFUL!!!

As a result of my last post.... we now get to look for cheap carpet.
Luckily, Corey thinks we can do it ourselves and it just so happens that
we have one of those carpet outlet warehouses here in town.  I
remember going there one time during the summer and they had some
pretty cheap carpeting.  We don't need a huge amount, our living
room is a small one, so that's a plus too.  Anddd... we don't need
anything fancy, just some light grey stuff.  So, shouldn't be too
hard (I Hope).  BO still knows he was a bad boy, it's funny
(kinda) he'll pass the spot on the carpet and sink his head down.
It's almost as if he tries to avoid the area now.

Alright... that's about all I've got for now.  I need to
get to some housecleaning and kritter making!!!
Hope ya'll have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment